Gabi

Die übersetzung ist schlecht-Dealen mit Drogen ist es erlaubt?

2 Likes

That is a big red flag. If confirmed the realm would be taken off line.

1 Like

Look yesterday shortly after 11 p.m. when Gaby gave the bag - a small bag came with it and Roza was strange without a_____l

We want to be entertained, but don’t want to see open deals

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but it’s very bad for the site…

No, of course not. Perhaps someone may need to have a closer look into into this.
And I assume you got that the pic was just a joke about the clock on the wall.

1 Like

Watch the handbag handover to Roza in front of Gaby. Kaine watch.

Report it to support and send proof pictures and they will take care of it.

3 Likes

I did it - thank you

Нет, к сожалению, я не

Net, k sozhaleniyu, ya ne

My support wasn’t taken into consideration - have a lot of fun, I’m out of here.

3 Likes

Sie nehmen die Drogen auf dem Balkon wo es keiner sieht von uns. Nur sind die Vorbereitungen dazu von den Teilnehmern schlecht da mann sieht was sie Vorhaben. Gabi bringt gestern ein grossen mit Wasser gefühlten Eimer auf den Balkon und kurz danach gehen die Teilnehmer auf den Balkon. Als sie wieder reinkommen setzen sie sich auf die Couch und sind völlig Komisch drauf. Nach kurzer Zeit essen sie wie nichts. Man nennt das Runterfressen. Wird jeder kennen der Freunde hat die Drogen nehmen.(Köpfchen, Eimerrauchen Kiffen kann man auch sagen) Habe das auch schon mehrmals hier gesehen wie Gabi Roza ein kleines Tüchen in die Hand drückt Sie versucht es immer so gut wie es geht zu Verstecken bevor sie auf den Balkon geht. Er nimmt nichts davon gibt das Zeug nur weider.

1 Like

was Gina there at her apartment last night ,Gina was walking into walls, and holding on to everything

2 Likes

I’m not an expert in this area, maybe you are, maybe you’re right, but do you have a single proof that they do d__gs or is it just pure speculation because you, like me, are not a fan of Gabi and his weird friend.

1 Like

Bin nicht der einzige hier der sowas mitbekommen hat. Sobald es wieder so weit ist mache ich Bilder für dich. Hatte in meinen Freundeskreis selbst Leute die das zeug nehmen und weiß daher wie sie sich danach Verhalten. Und das Verhalten was mann hier sieht ist 1zu1 das selbe.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Total waste of an apartment.

How do you know they do then, if “none of us (and I assume that includes you) can see it”? :confused: :confounded:

5 Likes

Are you saying that’s not what balconies are built for?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I thought that Balconies were for sipping a glass of your favourite tipple in the afternoon enjoying the golden rays whilst watching the world go by. Or in the morning enjoying a coffee or tea with chocolate biscuits whilst discussing plans for the days events. :innocent:

5 Likes