does gabi remind you of ben? :joy:

1 Like

Elen sila lumenn

Come on now you & me both know you’ll be back here

When I said, they forgot him in the wardrobe! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It was only a theory :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Welcome back!

1 Like

Well you could be right. We did not see how he got into the apartment :joy::joy:

1 Like

Qualcuno spieghi a Gaby come funziona Vhtv e che deve stare nell’appartamento :expressionless:

Is he a prisoner?

Let’s not act like he has been gone for days when the realm has not even been open for 24 hours yet

1 Like

Gabi, Luketto wanted someone else to explain to you how VHTV works, so here’s my attempt.

After all the time you’ve spent with Roza & Edrym and others, I’m sure you have a pretty good idea how VHTV works.

And no, you are not required to stay in the apartment. You are not being held captive. In fact, it’s the viewers who are your captive audience.

How’d I do?
:roll_eyes: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think first someone should explain to you Gabi is the one with the penis. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve looked through all the cameras, but saw no one in the apartment. Where are the people?

Remember - real time, real life? Participants can be working, walking outside or simply shopping or clubbing. Please, do not panic and wait a little bit. We are always posting information, if our birdies will be out for a long time.
NOTE: please pay attention to your time zone, because it might be different from the one the people you are watching are living in.

From the main website FAQs. Always happy to help. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Very relatable, after finishing my grocery shopping I often find myself going to the local club and/or rave.

Sweetie, day clubs are all the rage just now. Get in there, strut yo funky stuff.
Disco Dancing GIF

1 Like

7 Likes

Scusa ma il “She” io non l’ho usato, ho scritto in italiano, è il traduttore che l’ha messo, so benissimo che Gaby è un maschio

Ti senti soddisfatto?

I guess it wasn’t clean enough for her :grinning:

5 Likes

I just did what you asked. If you don’t agree with what I said, maybe you should do it yourself next time. But, he’s not required to stay in the apartment.

I do believe a cam on the loggia would be nice, if it’s possible.

Still not satisfied? The Landlord will be happy with you.

ezgif-2-37f044873a

3 Likes

7 Likes