Fox

I copied it from Enterprised1701 - and just added chaturbate and it came up automatically for me.

2 Likes

Maybe it did some autocorrect shenanigans. I just checked and it’s def naomi. They even have a picture and it’s her.

1 Like

they’re online now

3 Likes

not worth watching he controls everything she is shy and dont show anything a real let down from when she was here

2 Likes

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

2 Likes

It’s a pay to view site :face_with_peeking_eye:

I was just wondering, Should any of us be using VHTV resources to advertise activity on a competing site?

1 Like

i know well its a ppv site was member there long before here. But also know the way to get views is being playful and tease and flashes not sit around waiting for tips to come in the other vhtv people that went to cb did it right they didnt forget what the do here and made money

I am still trying to find out from someone what Amelie’s camming name is.

No one will say without her consent I’m afraid. I wish I knew it also, but I respect her wishes also.

1 Like

If VHTV had an issue with it, I’m sure they would say :man_shrugging:

They actually did. Kaya said that no links to other sites/accounts should be posted here without protagonists consent

3 Likes

I think that should include images and link names from other sites!
That should only be passed thru PM messages outside VHTV entirely!

6 Likes

amelie’s I know but obviously I can’t write it here and it’s against the rules…

2 Likes

@Green223243 you were shocked by the message…I feel sorry for you even though you butchered the forum with your fucking face on every post… :rage:

2 Likes

It can be shared via PM, with or without consent.

Why all the fuss here? She left the project and that’s it …

6 Likes

It was a discussion about her CB name.

Hat jemand den link von ihrer cb? Habe sie unter dem namen der oben steht nicht gefunden

1 Like

I do not understand why their cb name cannot be posted. I think it would only help them to get more of us viewing. Also, see posts 9943 and 9944. It has been posted before.