Fox

Could the real problem be the cables running on the floor? I would have strapped the cables up in the ceiling corners to keep them from being stepped on.

1 Like

Have to open the curtains, the lighting is bad here! :rofl: :hugs:

11 Likes

Fox is a little bit shy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Maybe amphibious?

7 Likes

Low voice, Carlos is not awake yet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

i hope they will have fun tonight :))

So how about you take both at once? Or shall we gradually bring out the life force from them? :joy:

cam7 still living its own life somewhere we dont know hahha

Sometimes it works, sometimes it fails!

That is all I see right now! :sleeping: :zzz:

1 Like

At Fox, the bedroom is in the best order so far. Now I’m just waiting for him to vamp the boy. And then maybe the one in the kitchen.

8 Likes

Is that a new guy?

2 Likes

Are you still counting? :slight_smile: What does it say now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think we are still on number 30 or 31 sadly. Fox isn’t wild anymore like she use to be. :cry:

4 Likes

This
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

5 Likes

Thank you for the help in Fox’s body count. I do not want to sound ungrateful, but I am a little confused. You have said on multiple occasions you do not respond to trolls. You have also called me a troll on multiple occasions. Therefore if I am a truly a troll; why are you responding to my comment?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :flushed:

Season 9 Wow GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Always in the dark,amphibious beings
None escape
:partying_face:

2 Likes

yet again the meaning of Amphibious - living in, or suited for both land and water. whatt does that have to do with Dark

7 Likes