Fox

I hope so :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Guy in the white shirt could totally fuck Fennec if he was more assertive. I’m basically waiting at this point to see her with a more capable lover. The last guy she was with was horrible.

2 Likes

This is exactly what I’m talking about: all this time has passed, he has his arm around her, he’s holding her hand and sticking his face in her face and he STILL hasn’t made a move yet?? He’s more interested in being cuddly than actually taking control of the situation. This night could have been so much more hot if he wasn’t so interested in being in love with a girl he doesn’t even know.

2 Likes

I know that sex has become the primary reason most of us subscribe to VHTV but, It is nice to see a young man who is respectful and cares about more than just stuffing his cock into a girls holes!

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to say he should be chasing her around the house with his dick out, but at the same time you still need flirtation to build good sexual chemistry. This guy has none of that. It’s at the point now where even if he does fuck her tonight, I have zero confidence that the sex is going to be worth watching, just like when she was with the other guy that’s there now.

1 Like

After nearly 2 hours he finally goes for a kiss. Good for him. He’s so busy being romantic and soft, meanwhile she’s already plotting on who she’s going to fuck next.

1 Like

Are you going to keep track of the Fennec cock count?

I don’t really find girls that fuck random nobody guys every other night all that interesting so probably not. I used to be a much bigger fan of hers but it’s unfortunate that she became just a Fox clone. Like I said earlier, I’m just waiting to see her get properly fucked by a guy that knows what he’s doing.

I thought Vernon was doing a pretty good job yesterday, except for the lack of a condom for disease and impregnation safety.

I’d be willing to bet this guy tonight does a horrible job.

Well, the light is bad, that’s for sure

and it seems we’re not gonna see much of that job, because they seem to intend to stay under covers.

6 Likes

Is he fucking? His stroke game is giving special needs! She had to ride?

Go Away Naija GIF by TNC Africa

2 Likes

Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

1 Like

No Way Wow GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

1 Like

He has stamina I’ll give him that but it’s clear he doesn’t have much experience with sex.

1 Like

Some sex uncovered, the rest covered, sex that’s the summary
(This is the level possible here with light)

1 Like

10 Likes

It’s a shame that camera 7 doesn’t work

1 Like

10 Likes