Fox

Fox looked beautiful, a real fox.

1 Like

I like what Fox is doing :saluting_face:In the past, men were the ones who controlled and led the sexual relationship

1 Like

Looks they won’t get laid tonight?

I think Fox has always been in charge, why else would Xavier have to Condom bath with her when he never did with Harmony?

1 Like

You huge handsome man, the secret is in the picture
Play with him Fox will be satisfied with you
لقطة الشاشة 2024-01-13 234926

5 Likes

Apparently the evening didn’t go as planned.

1 Like

No, in my opinion, I think he tried to rush the issue to the point where she got annoyed and didn’t want to be bothered with him no more he had to do something to turn off. Lol.

1 Like

I believe he did every time with Harmony whether in the bathroom or not, he had to have a condom because she was not or she couldn’t take him unless he did have one

Thanks for explaining really thanks

Wow Fox looks :fire: as a redhead :heart_eyes: it don’t matter what color Fox has she will always look beautiful :hugs:

1 Like

She is now a red fox… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Fox, great attitude. no, it is not.

Thx for your opinion. I think you are right

What about this time?

I don’t see a condom here!

And this?

1 Like

It is not easy going back thru time!

1 Like

Know if I believe correctly, you said that he wore a condom in the bathtub and I said my response was Fox was not the only girl that he wore a condom in the bathtub. He wore a condom in the bathtub with harmony if they had sex in the bedroom he wore a condom. It didn’t matter wherever they had sex. He wore a condom, I was referring to Harmony

:heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

9 Likes

Tothy in the best seat in the house, really.

2 Likes

Is it a wedding ring? The ring on the chain :thinking: :upside_down_face:

1 Like