Fox

Now we have

Number 10 GIF by Teach First

2 Likes

He started at 4:30, and so far he’s doing fine. :laughing: Fox knows how to choose a guy. :wink:

Being otherwise occupied for a while, I guess I am late for this!

8 Likes

And they’re still going on a 69 damn they’re impressive

1 Like

Fox :heart:, it was tasty and nice, congratulations. :heart:

4 Likes

I think they should move that wineglass somewhere safer!

2 Likes

Always in the dark, with light they disappear

:roll_eyes:

apart from that, what else do you say? :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Yea it’s ok if they do it in the dark it’s not like you can’t see no nothin’ and all they do is complain about that…

the cameras are infrared you see everything that is happening which is light or not

1 Like

If it’s the same thing, then why do they always hide in the dark?

:roll_eyes:

he does not hide there is no dras there duvet

Fox, congratulations. Thanks for the great night. S___p well.

8 Likes

Michael Caine Muppets GIF by filmeditor

1 Like

It may be that the people will soon figure it out and start flagging every Carlos “amphibious” post, and then…

Oh, wait…

one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-christopher-lloyd

1 Like

Carlos is an incorrigible “moralist” :rage:. If he shaved his balls, he could go back to kindergarten. :wink:

Why do you look at an apartment/participant that you don’t like? :thinking:

There are also participants that I might not find so good/interesting, I just don’t watch them and that’s that. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Because he try’s to “condition” all participants and guests to be to the standard he expects, praise if they do something to his liking and negative attitude if they don’t

1 Like

“condition” is attempted by several forum users, whether it is about partner selection/change, sex practices or similar.

But let’s be honest, fortunately most participants are so stable that they don’t give in to this.

However, I do think that there are apartments where managers push the participants very much according to the preferences of the users. But I think Fox tends to do what she likes.

2 Likes