Fox

2 Likes

Yes after your reply I clicked on the user name and he has been suspended for 3 months. I should have been more stringent in my checks before posting. That is a lesson learnt for me.

2 Likes

Do you think Nicolas237789 could be Camren117434 under a nom de plume to get around his punishment?

1 Like

A very good point that you have made. I just don’t know the answer to that question. Only VHTV knows the answer. However after looking at their previous posts (using the globe translator they do seem similar. My apologies to anyone if I am completely mistaken in my thoughts)

1 Like

I very much doubt that such a comment would have prompted such a drastic decision by the leaders. I am almost certain that there is much more to it.

Very weird indeed. I checked all his activity and couldn’t see anything which will possibly lead to such a drastic decision. There have been much stronger and inappropriate comments made in this topic (about Xavier) and nobody was suspended.

It was hidden a few posts and is a repeat offender. He uses a sock puppet account.
The ban is definitely not unjustified.

2 Likes

Oh, i wasn’t aware of that. Then it’s clearly justified

1 Like

It seemed to me that there must be a lot more behind the scenes…

2 Likes

I have seen several similar members who become so offensive, that they were, if not banned outright, at least suspended for a time, but they would create an alternate account, in which they might behave in a slightly better manner for a while, but their negativity would slowly return until they would be sanctioned again!

1 Like

I think he didn’t do anything and those responsible just wanted to use their power!!! What makes you think that I should be Camren? Just because I asked because I don’t think it’s justified that someone can no longer write even though they haven’t written anything bad. I found his comments partly very interesting because of the different view he has and partly he also made some pretty funny sayings. In case you didn’t notice, he speaks German and I speak English!!

yes, since today… :joy:

A few key details about Camren:

Profile activity: January 30, 2023 to September 10, 2023
Then only again on November 13th, 2023 until today

Key data for Nicholas237789

Profile activity September 11, 2023 to November 11, 2023
Then since today, when Camren was blocked.

All posts from both profiles were consistently posted in German.
Since today Nicholas has suddenly learned English…

1 Like

Well, English is a very easy language to learn :crazy_face:

The other way around was very suspicious :laughing:

especially since you no longer have to think for yourself thanks to various translation tools… :grin:

1 Like

The activity timing does seem extremely suspicious!
Camren from Jan 30 to Sept 10
Nicholas from Sept 11 to Nov 11
Camren from Nov 13 to Dec 26
Nicholas again Dec 27…
Definitely makes me wonder!

1 Like

Find women, you’re definitely too bored. So now let’s see what Fox has in store for their guest

Animated GIF

…and insulting tenants.

3 Likes

:yum: :heart:

12 Likes

What name will he choose next?