Fox

Is there any reason that cams 3 and 4 are swapped now?

Accidental plug switch at the interface?

1 Like

Send a mail to support

1 Like

Sex zum Abschied oder was soll das jetzt sein?

True. Was thinking the same. Fox is a great girl and very pretty. Dont no iff was Fox choise because its a 2 way situation, but nether the less a wish is the best and hopping he comes back…

2 Likes

Richtig dumme Aktion das Fox ihn nochmal ranlässt. Sie ist eine hübsche frau und hat so etwas absolut nicht nötig und ohne ihn wird sie auch viel glücklicher werden

I am so sad to read this but I respect your decision to leave the project. Thank you so very much for EVERYTHING you have done for those of us who have genuinely enjoyed watching you and seeing you for the decent person you truly are.

I wish you every success with whatever you decide to do, from now on. :hugs:

6 Likes

Didnt understand why you say this.

1 Like

Me personally if they don’t change the room that means he will be back and even if they do change the room he’s still going to show up every now and somebody’s apartment so to believe that he’s done with this altogether no I don’t

Ho. Xavier didnt say goodbye. Thats a positive thing i hope!

1 Like

I hope everything goes well for you, that you find yourself and are happy. That is my sincere wish. Hugs and take care.

1 Like

Do you know him? Who is he?

Wonder if the place will get renamed to “Fox” now?

Bye

1 Like

Some go, some come…

1 Like

Is that a new guy?

2 Likes

That’s life

1 Like

Don’t ask me, Jabba. You are the one who keeps track of people and their names here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Folgt heute nach dem Abschiedssex für den einen jetzt noch der willkommen sex für den anderen? :rofl:

@Xavier We will really miss you, you are a great guy, above all, don’t change, stay the person you are

4 Likes

If he is officially shut down, yes.