Fox

In my opinion the bathroom ends like with Xavier. I may be wrong, but in my opinion it’s a copy of what she does with Xavier. Then, something could also happen… it all depends on whether the boy stays or goes away and in my opinion… he stays. :laughing:

at the moment someone is blocking the s___ping place of Fox … :joy:

is this same guy came twice but even didn’t touch fox?

I think it is Ronald

and I think she does like him

:heart_eyes: :hugs:

1 Like

Is this a stare down?

I would let Fox win!

I don’t know. Haven’t watched them for some time

I accept that I am wrong, but the guest of the beautiful Fox, today and on the previous 2 occasions, the guest, at least even today, always showed greater empathy with Xavier, it would be better for Xavier to go to bed to check once and for all if he, guest pays more attention to the wonderful Fox. :thinking:

2 Likes

Must be amphibious

1 Like

You r right, this two guys didn’t do anything :pleading_face:

this comment reminds me of someone…but now with a clouded mind I can’t remember who it is… :wink: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I have noticed several members using that word recently, including one of our M.O.'s!
However I know you really mean the anti-Shy member, whose name I won’t mention!

1 Like

or this talent, it will die down in the end

@Xavier Can you prove that you have the biggest dick on VHTV? It is time to compare them! I call for a measuring contest. :wink: :innocent:

1 Like

@David Can you please help with this endeavor? Excalibur needs to be unsheathed… :saluting_face: :saluting_face:

1 Like

I would also like some proof that Isidor is the best lover!

1 Like

I would LOVE to be the one to “unsheathe” ‘Excalibur’! Sadly I am a bit too far away from it.

If I was Merlin to Xavier’s King Arthur, maybe I could perform some magic to achieve this from afar but alas, I am not! :cry: :magic_wand:

1 Like

I really like @Xavier’s way of being, one of my twins has a similar way of seeing the world as him, even though they only recently turned 18. I was drawn to a post made by Xavier a few days ago that I hadn’t read, telling me that Xavier also liked the sun like them, then he told me he could come with 2 friends and stay at our house in Algarve. In short, both dreamers. :smiley:

1 Like

notorious ryan guzman GIF by The Paley Center for Media

5 Likes

that did not last long and he was on his puffer most of the time

He cum so fast, even didn’t change any position :hot_face: