Fox

You know what since I have been on here there have been a lot more rooms that just have men in them But for some reason they don’t seem to last long don’t know why Because the last one also had females coming in there visiting, so I don’t know why they closed

1 Like

The sad fact is that they don’t generate the revenue streams. I have mentioned this before but when Jenya Dadya left this is I quote from Jenya which goes a long way to explaining why realms close. “The project does not bring me money at all, I got into big debts during the time on the project, I borrowed money to eat and _____, very few people watch me, so I have to leave”

1 Like

Yes, I agree but the reason is when you’re in this by yourself or you don’t never invite people or have parties at your apartment that’s what helps bring people to watch your apartment. That’s what helps bring your revenue when you’re just laying in your bed all day long or you’re not there Cause you’re out and about people to not watch your apartment

1 Like

Quite right you have to work at bringing guests into the apartment which will increase the revenue streams. And ensuring that the atmosphere is light and fun as well

1 Like

And also maybe not all the time but sometime if they start communicating with us on the form and not all of us, but just some of us, you know, so that way they know what we wanna see they know what they’re willing to do and they can also help bring up their revenue And people streaming and people watching because like when Sophia and Claudia informed us that they were having a party yesterday and that was outstanding lol and also when Flora let us know when she has something going on, you put that out there it will get people to look at your room to see I’m just saying in my opinion

1 Like

@Fox , first of all, you are an amazing woman. I want to ask you something. Will you invite the 2 friends from the night the broadcast was interrupted back to your house? It was a great evening until the broadcast was cut off.
By the way, the flowers are very beautiful. Which lucky person did you get it from?

1 Like

Maybe yes, we’ll call them, but later, the flowers were bought by me

9 Likes

It’s sad that you have to buy flowers yourself. You should get flowers often, you deserve them. At least symbolically. :rose:

7 Likes

[Lush2] [05:00]
https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/heyr16ab

1 Like

What does this link do? It says “time is up”

1 Like

Lasch’s time management is over

2 Likes

I’m late :slightly_frowning_face:. Xaiver can also manage. it’s nice too :smiley:

1 Like

:heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

There’s a very handsome man in Xavier’s kitchen…yes of course, it’s Xavier himself!!! …

4 Likes

I wish we could all give her a max at the same time but, would that be safe?

1 Like

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
22:31:20

11 Likes

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

9 Likes

:blossom: :blossom: :blossom: :blossom: :blossom:

13 Likes

Is this the same young man that was here a couple of days ago? Nope different guy.

I hope Cherrie will be back, I need a good unpixelated shot of her feet!

1 Like

he looks really good at sex :yum: