Fox

Он уже уходит😡

who even gave him that dildo to begin with? Dude refused to process a dozen ‘no’

Iam not protect that guy but harmony also let him touching her legs and pusy and holding hand with him on cough when Xavier s___p in the bedroom so

1 Like

Я думаю что она это сделала специально лишь бы угодить ему, скорее всего она боялась что он может что то натворить. В любом случае мне жаль, что не выгнал его раньше. Простите за неудобства.

1 Like

i like harmony she tries to make things at least interesting but she should probably stop dry humping guys half naked and i believe its time to invest and a lock on the bedroom door.

2 Likes

Consent can always be revoked. She didn’t want to anymore he should have respected that wish.

You are strong big man with beauty girl you need to show who is Boss in house next time you need to punch that guy in the face show him that nobody can touch your girl be a man with big balls

Go to gym take some karate class Xavier and nobody gona want have problem with you

he has been doing mma for 4 years he said previously.

К сожалению я не могу этого сделать при вас, но иногда так хочется. Мне не понравилось что Harmony давала повод для него, но это не меняет его положение, больше его у нас в гостях не будет😌

1 Like

We don’t need this kind of advices here.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to resolve the problem by now since they haven’t got second ISP by now

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow that was fast. Maintenance already started :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Sucking his dick?
We used to take petrol out of cars like this, except it wasn’t called maintenance, it was called stealing :thinking:

2 Likes

I really hope people get the joke…

It’s terribly boring in the office today.

1 Like

Yes that was old school I don’t think to many people would know what you’re talking about or how to do it

I wonder if 47 is considered “old school” (hopefully not just old :laughing: ) as I got the reference…and know how the technique works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope you’re not to far behind me 50 but yes I forgot the name too lol but you basically put a tube in the tank and start sucking on it to get the fuel to start flowing out very nasty taste :tongue: lol