Fox

The penis shouldn’t get wet, what do you think? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

On the other hand I find safer sex good :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

what can you say this girl is so sexy

5 Likes

she does still look a bit shy ,she shows off her tits now ,but the pussy not yet ,most girls on here just open legs and we can see everything ,but maybe soon, sex is soon i think we just have to hold on ,maybe its hard for her with the cams

4 Likes

The “problem” isn’t her. She does everything that is told to do, including cleaning the house, cooking all meals, walking naked and just like that boobs show for cams supported on card games (seems he never loses). Xavier didn’t even bother even once on give her some pleasure and prefers to s___p with the teddy bear after spending hours and hours on phone talking with Dennis (Coincidentally today that the new guest girl received a visit). She deserves more/better attention

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Looking at his face, he reminds me of Aderyn, just with very short dark hair. :sob:

1 Like

Xavier is veel aan het verliezen , als het zo verder gaat

Mb ,she must be scared of you!

1 Like

I agree too. I find the relationship he is having with Fox very strange, after coming he changes, almost ignoring her, because then he goes to his corner and leaves her alone. And so far we’ve already asked, since he reads the comments and often asks us questions and still doesn’t respond by sucking her pussy and spends so much time talking to Dennis as if they where making a new list for the week! Now the bear, if I’m not mistaken, was Harmony’s and if so, it doesn’t make sense for him to be with that bear since he wants to move forward in a relationship with Fox, because if it where me, I wouldn’t admit to having a new companion holding a Bear from his ex, that is, holding the memories and for those who want a new beginning, I don’t think it will be this way. @xavier I’m sorry but that’s still the feeling I get from all of this!

Ps: when she starts starts sucking excalibur remenber she loves it to, so next game i sujest is just do a 69 and everyone ends happy :kissing_smiling_eyes::heart_eyes::wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Today the sky is crying

1 Like

There’s also the possibility that she might not want to be touched in that way. If she’s the one not wanting sex, it’s not unreasonable that she might not want oral sex either.

5 Likes

3 Likes

yes you are right she does deserves better ,she is doing all the work ,blowjobs and things ,i not sure she had anything done to her ,i think 1 kiss on a tit ,and thats it