Fox

Maybe they could play the game “Doctor”. I think Harmony is overdue for an oral exam. :wink:

Dont think that fair since @xavier can cheat he as a swort atached to in lol

I think Excalibur may be a weakness in that situation, since Fox could use it as a means of f_____g s________n!

Without forum he’s totally empty, he knows nothing and ask for everything, and she is there just for few days, imagine completing 1-2 week when she had already serve all dishes … All his actions are based on comments and forum preferences. Why not trying to live his life by yourself and be natural without the forum? From the perspective of viewers all these questions all the time about everything k__ls the interest
He doesn’t even show any interest in giving her pleasure
Better go directly to chaturbate and do the same questions for tokens

And why he keeping taking bath with a condon? Dont if the respond to that. But it might be obvious since he does not use it. So what for?

I don’t ask or care because i’m to scared to hear the reason :rofl:

Maybe he’s afraid that an unprotected Excalibur will simply dissolve in warm water… :rofl:

@xavier can play a game there, called Hide and Seek excalibur :grin: . Where is the best way to hide? Lol

Just use your imagination :crazy_face:

We are doomed. Imaginaction its what we do all the time here lol.

For what is not happening :slightly_smiling_face:

For that we can use it us with Fox. Sorry @Xavier but she is to hot hehe

I’m curious to see who’s going to fuck on cam first, Harmony or Xavier.

By the way its going Harmony will win on 2 rounds lol

I believe that you are too much into it. Just relax, maybe watch something else and everything will be fine.

All my money goes on Harmony :slightly_smiling_face:

harmony takes this bet

Relax its my midle name lol. Aint there more places to see?

Can’t open a survey? does anyone knows?

Did you saw Radu explode YUneska, because i saw, and someone needs to ask the name off that game lol