Fox

You didn’t miss anything lol just another bj

Which hole down below? :thinking: :hole:

Well, I would prefer the :cat2: but it is really their choice!

Well at this point it’s still closed for construction :construction: lol I guess because for me all of his reasons are not adding up

He could have at least gone with her, for a snuggle,

and maybe they could warm up a little more together.

So we got to the point where a BJ is “nothing” ? :roll_eyes:

@John78 yes they are something lol the first one or two times but after that if that’s all and nothing else I mean he has not even returned the favor and I don’t know about you lol but I am waiting to see if she can even handle it but at this point we will never no

He ended up doing just what you said just last night after she gave him another bj

Man, if you watched when Harmony was introduced at first, you must have known all the answers :wink:

Yes, I saw her when she first came on. She was with another guy over at Cinderella’s apartment, and Xavier was messing with her in the bathroom because the other guy ended up passing out _____ when she kept turning him down but even when they were at Flora. He didn’t wait as long as he’s been waiting with this girl, and I think the only reason That it took so long is because he was just too big for her but she did at least grind on him without penetration until they ended up starting using lube and condoms and she could take him after that but she would grind on him in the bathroom she would grind on him on the couch. She grind on him in the bedroom, so it was she did way more than what this chick is doing .

So do you still think it is a mistake? :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

!

3 Likes

@Xavier why do you take baths wearing a condom? Is this a Eastern European custom I am unaware about? Does little Xavier fear the water? Whenever we see you take a bath you are wearing a condom. Your royal fans have become very curious why you have such a unique bathing ritual. :bath: :eggplant: :balloon:

Whats rong with the picture?

1 Like

This is the new generation. They pay more attention to their cell phones and social media than to the people around them.

Призраки атакуют

Сотовый телефон во многом приближает нас к тем, кто далеко, но с другой стороны, он УДАЛЯЕТ от тех, кто близко! Облажался, да!

5 Likes

5 Likes