Fox

Is Fox moving in to attack?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Snake swallower :snake: - Happy Halloween :ghost:

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s all that they do. He don’t even eat the pussy. I don’t know if this is all he wants. This is all she’s offering but at some Point they got to move on from that

And thats it Folks. clickbait halloween :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally I thought Fox tried very hard. Unfortunately the results of her efforts were not very hard… :disappointed:

Ever sense Fox has arrived in this realm she has been cooking, cleaning, and trying her very best to make little Xavier explode. I’m not sure what more you could ask from a partner. She seems to be a real treasure.

can anyone show wat happened in the bedroom

We have to be patience :heart_eyes: with Fox she showing off her amazing body and doing BJ :star_struck: let’s just enjoy what’s Fox doing so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you notice the events during these days … You can see kind of a pattern :wink:
And at least the housemaid swallows, that must means a bonus :rofl:

1 Like

Nothing almost happen thats the problem. Just a blowjob like yesterday and i think its the same tomorow.

Sure thing, this happened.

tumbleweed GIF

1 Like

But today the show was with lights :wink:

Xavier should at least return the favor, and give Fox some tongue action down below too! Then he could lick his way to the top for entry.

Vamos la ver se para o mes que vem ja tem penetraçao. A Fox e dura de roer lol

Sinceramente não acho que seja por ela

1 Like

4 Likes

that was good for Fox today she was nude in the living room and more kissing, every day we see more, tomorrow another day