Fox

This “strategy” is as old if not older then this forum, we have seen it multiple times, in recent times it was Tonk and RyRy, they will prolong it as long as people are watching

Xavier does know Astrid, but Flora was talking to her yesterday is this that Flora trying to set up

I’ll give you that, but I will just say the previous days when opportunity was given she played with a joystick and then roll over went to s___p

I think that was More ryry Then tonk

The game is being played by two, it’s not only one :wink:

Looks like @Xavier is a great cook hehe. :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

1 Like

2 Likes

The ghost is there :smile:

1 Like

hahaa

Blowjob :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

This guy must be stressing about something big time.

It is confusing to me,
Fox gives him a BJ, then he runs back to the couch?

Is he really in love with Harmony?

Its normal to be. He has been with her for some time so some afection involved. But with time Fox will take over. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Because he wants more than a bj and that’s all she is giving him so yes I would go back to the couch to

Have you not been watching this realm? Fox has been trying to give him more than a bj for some days now. Yesterday when Fox tried to give Xavier more than a handjob his noodle got sad and went limp. :sob:

isn’t that called “the greatest lover syndrom” ?

Unfortunately, I have been told by the powers that be that because Xavier is currently going through a ”difficult time in his life” I am not permitted to make any jokes about him and/or related to him. Therefore I will not be able to answer your comment publicly. If you would like my unrestricted answer to your question feel free to send me a PM. :wink:

До свидания :hugs:

Okay I saw that very differently but okay she didn’t try to hard

But i do thing that Fox whants @Xavier badly, as we can see now she flirting in, but he keeps her back and she is a women she needs to realise the tentaction as he did.A girl like that needs Excalibur on the morning and at night.:wink:

1 Like

Xavier , is dat nu nog serieus ?
Filmpjes bekijken en je afrukken , terwijl zo iets moois in huis hebt