Formula1 discussion

24 times I guess

I still hope that Alonso gets a win this year

is only chance of that will be at a road race , redbull will dominate every track race this season

Monaco would be great

lol you really cant say verstapppen won . it was the car that won max was just a passenger today :rofl: :rofl: just bringing you back down you seem to be on such a high your away with the fairies

well… Perez was driving the same car, he was only 2.6 sec ahead of Sainz at the end

ba0ebea3-e185-4300-ac07-35b7dbf5a828_text

have you any idea how hard it is for me a brit to admit a dutch driver is better than the english fellas , gives me an acid taste in my throat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :rofl:

even a romanian guy living in England agrees wtih you :joy:

But this is Perez. Impressive that even he managed it to get to second position at the end. Means the car must be really good.

really good are you fricken serious its fuckin topnotch , they built perez car out of max bits that arrived with dust on them

he was able to catch a lot of dust from Max today, although he only saw him at the start and finish

Well looking at the results today I think RB20 is an even meaner beast than RB19 was.

Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

Although i am more interested in what Leclerc does

yes all though we the viewers didnt fair much better, we had the added extra airtime when he pitted other than that it was MAX WHO ?

1 Like

I do believe there is a true possibility of having to listen to the dutch national anthem 24 times in total this year. Yes. Only thing to stop it is uncontrollable and unfortunate circumstances. :kissing_heart:

Just watched the highlights, what did I tell you…

Red Bull F1 GIF by Red Bull Racing Honda

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like