Flora (Part 2)

Ты сейчас оскорбил моих бывших((

6 Likes

I mean so have you soooo… :man_shrugging:t2: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ты хочешь , чтобы я призналась, что я люблю маленькие члены ?)

12 Likes

Oh My God Wow GIF

4 Likes

Calling him out lmao

Ой, спасибо за комплимент, дорогой Деннис
Без вас мы точно не знали, что моя киска особенная ! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

So you are saying Dennis still has a chance?? :see_no_evil: :eggplant: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Да, конечно
Я прямо сейчас полечу к нему на ковре самолете !
Rose Flying GIF by DevX Art

9 Likes

Don’t forget about the men you also made love to. :blush:

I think inviting your good friend Larry over to have another love making session would be a great way to show off your #1 Voyeur TV Best Lover sk__ls. This time you could even let him fuck your ass! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :hugs:

4 Likes

I hope she doesn’t plan on using it as a dildo unless she fires it first to cause vitrification. Otherwise, the moisture in her pussy will make it soft and malleable again, and it might come apart in her pussy.

If it’s an oil-based clay, it won’t harden and can’t be fired.

“VITRIFICATION – The process by which clay becomes permanent. At certain temperatures, the silica in the clay begins to melt and fuses. The clay then becomes hard and permanent. Dry clay can always be recycled by adding water to make it plastic again.”

3 Likes

Нет, это пластилин, который застывает
Не переживай , я не буду им пользоваться :sweat_smile::joy::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

That’s a good thing because Plasticine is an oil-based clay. Oil-based clay does not dry or harden. It says that right on the box.

3 Likes

Here’s the box in Russian.

2 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

the new man (or girl?) in her bed looks a bit to small… and hairy :crazy_face:

15 Likes

extra-creamy today

18 Likes

Это гость примерно на одну неделю.
Федор (морская свинка) будет у меня , пока его хозяин не приедет домой. Я любезно согласилась поухаживать за ним эту неделю, пока он в отъезде🙂

12 Likes

Просто интересно, что случилось с Хелли?

Algún héroe que tenga el vídeo donde se pueda apreciar la cremosidad de el rico :drooling_face: coño de flora

1 Like