14 Likes

16 Likes

20 Likes

A video of this would make my day…!!

14 Likes

They hid in the dark to do this, amphibious images

:-1:

5 Likes

amphibious - relating to, living in, or suited for both land and water. Makes absolutely no sense to people having sex

5 Likes

9 Likes

My opinion is that whether they have sex with the lights on or in the dark it’s still sex you can still see it. It doesn’t matter to me if it’s the lights are on or in the dark I like it either way :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

13 Likes

Sometimes you can recognise more in night mode than with light. Especially if the participants in other areas have switched on the stupid colourful, flashing and indirect lights.
Even if that’s not actually the case in this flat.

5 Likes

A mi me parece hasta más erótico el juego de la penumbra u oscuridad. Incluso para las cámaras creo que es más distinguible.

4 Likes

Respeto la opinión, pero vimos el malestar del invitado con la luz, los que se esconden en la oscuridad, es para evitar la nitidez de la imagen, los que están lo suficientemente relajados, no necesitan la oscuridad, y la calidad de la imagen haciendo lo mismo, es muy mejor

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

13 Likes

Or they just do what they do usually, like Mr Jack Average, and don’t need lights to find the right spots.

2 Likes