Flora (Part 1)

This same person made a whole topic complaining about users talking to participants and making wishes btw :joy:

No it makes you this…

Dog Wiener GIF

1 Like

That’s @codebryan’s job. He’s going to be really upset with John. :triumph:

TIL: Spelling depends on the spirit’s country of origin; American-produced varieties such as bourbon, rye, Tennessee, as well as the Irish spirit, utilize the “whiskey” spelling, whereas the spirit from Scotland, Canada, and Japan utilize the “whisky” spelling.

The American spelling is whiskey most likely due to the large number of Irish immigrants setting up their stills throughout the US. Although the legal spelling is whisky, whiskey is generally preferred. Some distilleries do like to use the ‘Scottish’ version – see Maker’s Mark.

Until today, I’ve never seen ‘whiskey’ spelled without an ‘e’.

Here’s one from the US. I’m sure you have the same thing. It’s called a boilermaker. _____ a shot of whiskey followed by some beer.

This one is a little bit different. It’s called a car bomb. Fill a tall glass 2/3 full with stout (Guinness works). Just before you _____ it, drop in a shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream. You’ll have to _____ it all at once (or chug it as we call it) because the Bailey’s makes it overflow the glass. The combination makes it so smooth, it’s very easy to chug. It’s almost like _____ing a chocolate shake (note I said ‘almost’). If you’ve never had one, you’re in for a treat.

One last one. If you like beer and tomato juice individually, here’s a bit of a different take on the two. Pour 2/3 of a glass of beer and fill it with tomato juice. If that isn’t good for you, vary the amounts of each until you get it to your liking.

Have fun and don’t get _____.

1 Like

Her name is Lorelei

No, here it’s the other way around and is simply known as a ‘whisky chaser’.

To me, incidentally, the beer / tomato juice combination, sounds utterly revolting… how to ruin a good (hopefully it’s good) beer!!!

1 Like

Yes, we do and i do like it :hugs:

To be honest, this combo doesn’t sound very appealing to me (to put it mildly) :see_no_evil:

Well that’s a new one on me, I know about it the opposite way around (the ‘whisky chaser’ I alluded to, previously). Hard to imagine _____ing the whisky first, especially if one is imbibing said whisky, to actually enjoy it (properly).

At this moment, she was more relaxed than before

Very beautiful and hot, excellent, thanks to @Flora for the beautiful detail you had, regarding the camera angle

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s exactly the way I felt the first time I tried it, but if you like the two individually, you just might be surprised. Keep it at a 2 to 1 ratio and try a small one the next time you have a beer. And, as I said, if that seems too thin or not enough, vary the ratio a bit. It has a name, but I don’t recall it at the moment.

@David, it’s called a Red Eye and here’s another reason you might want to try it.

In 2012, researchers discovered that _____ing tomato juice can help prevent or ease the symptoms of a hangover.

Yes, I think I have heard that said (or maybe read it somewhere) about tomato juice and hangovers.

1 Like

Is that a denture tattoo on her thigh? seems like an odd choice to me!

1 Like

What caused the cat fight and how did it turn out?

I guess I will have to read Jenya now!

1 Like

I have not a single clue what the tattoo represents :man_shrugging:

Aphrodite is visiting

Speaking of s__tty jobs, can’t we just let the matter drop?

No fireworks here tonight then I guess.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes