Flora (Part 1)

I believe that we all are hungry right now :joy:

1 Like

Sorry, my fault again :wink:

4 Likes

I share responsibility and apologise for it. :blush:

I have once again, not helped us avoid going off topic (well sort of - it was originally on topic as it was a follow on from the specific subject of Flora and Dennis’s meal, followed by the one Lukas has no doubt enjoyed).

2 Likes

Let’s go back on topic with a pic that might help David getting over the asparagus saga :blush: :innocent:

4 Likes

Yes, now I am thinking of buns! :laughing:

There is already a couple of them

I had the second one in mind actually. I didn’t know about the other 2.

That’s perfectly understandable and fine. In fact, we can add some nuts as well and no, i don’t mean the ones used for nutmeg powder :stuck_out_tongue: :hugs: :innocent:

3 Likes

Buns with nuts…yep that works for me! :laughing:

I am sure there is a sausage there somewhere (as if I don’t know where :laughing: ) as well.

1 Like

After conducting a very serious and deep investigation, i believe that somehow, this pic could provide an answer :thinking: :innocent:

2 Likes

Oh yes…that solves the entire matter…so now I know!

OK all jokes aside, thank you for the pictures, much appreciated.

Also for the good natured exchanges. I think you (and most people on the forum, to be fair) are well and truly used to my utterly daft sense of humour by now!

3 Likes

Next time you make lasagne, grate some nutmeg into the meat sauce. Gives an amazing “edge” (also good in cheese sauces)

1 Like

It’s ok pal we do make allowances :laughing:

Quite sure i have seen this girl somewhere before :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

It’s lovely Faye

1 Like

I know that ass

1 Like

For sure it’s in my memory

1 Like

No, she’s new… :crazy_face: :sweat_smile: :joy:

I believe she hasn’t earned a name yet, who knows, maybe we are lucky and she earns one today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

She got named Trisha when she visited Queen some days ago :joy: :joy:

2 Likes