Finley & Francesca

bc

2 Likes

2 Likes

thank you francesca for the daily visit to the gynecologistā€¦(just kidding of course)ā€¦ :joy: :joy: :wink: :hugs:

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, everything will be beautiful :wink:

5 Likes

I will give birth with you, my gynecologists :rofl:

I once saw a video of a c___dbirth I was about to faintā€¦(I saw something that opened up like a highway tunnel)ā€¦

Well, we wonā€™t be watching after (at least in short terms) :grin:
Donā€™t think they will be like the usual ones

Rules donā€™t allow it i believe :rofl: :rofl:

Only one way traffic of course :sweat_smile:

donā€™t scare me, Iā€™m already worried :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, that was not my intentionā€¦ :pray: :hugs:

But I wonder how many people will want to watch this live :thinking::thinking:
Letā€™s do a survey?:sweat_smile:

I thank you but I pass thank you very muchā€¦ :joy: :joy:

Donā€™t think lowā€¦ There are people that wants to see more pee, poop and puke so, giving birth wouldnā€™t be a big deal :rofl: :rofl:

As curiosity, are C-section (cesarian) an option there or just in case of medical needs?

and true comparing the strange topics on this forum I would say c___dbirth is a piece of cake for some usersā€¦

Well , there are many people who like to look at what you have listed , but they do not tolerate c___dbirth . For many men, this is scary :grin::person_shrugging::female_sign:
In general , a caesarean section is performed only for medical reasons . To come voluntarily and say that you want to give birth this way is impossible. And all the more natural c___dbirth is better for a woman , recovery is much faster .

1 Like

I never watch one but iā€™m totally aware that itā€™s not anything beautiful to watch :rofl:

Yep, exactly like itā€™s here. Specially talking about public health

1 Like