Finley & Francesca

Of course she is pregnant

Ah okay wusste ich nicht , sie hat zumindest den Bauch Dafür , also lag ich richtig

Was said weeks ago already

1 Like

I didn’t know that either however I am happy for them… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

2 kontjes

3 Likes

Finley s___ping naked once again (last night / this morning) and look great as always! …

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Damn, Sonia is chilling today :heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Ahahhaah what a great photo :rofl::rofl::sparkling_heart:

It seems like the two are laughing about her too :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Finley I just saw at 23:02 on cam 2, Sonia just jumped up on the door and tried to pull the handle to get out. :joy: :smiley_cat: :rofl:

1 Like

She did it again 23:04 and almost got it. Sure it’s locked though. And she keeps crying.

Sonia may be on heat. We’ve had situations like this before on VHTV, with cats being locked up llike this in kitchens or bathrooms, while meowing and trying to get out :heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If I remember correctly, she got fixed when she was younger. Yeah, she had to wear that cloth wrap around her stomach for a couple weeks?

Yes I remember that. Don’t know whether she was sterilized then or not. Anyways, Sonia seems to be taken good care of, so Francesca & Finley probably know what they are doing.

1 Like