Finley & Francesca

Не понимаю “отрицательных комментариев” по поводу , того что девченочка беременна, беременность делает любую даму всегда прекраснее, в их квартире творится, только добрая и положительная атмосфера, любви и взаимопонимания!!! Я всеми своим силами за них!!! Пусть у них всегда будет согласие и любовь.!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Finley, as he was waking up this morning…

5 Likes

Why don’t you leave in time with your backwards narrow minded attitude? Won’t be a great loss :rage:

3 Likes

I will because VHTV becomes increasingly disgusting.

1 Like

If you don’t like it here, I don’t think you should be here. And even more so, if you do not like to look at a pregnant girl, then even more so! So far, pregnancy does not prevent us from being on the air. When we see fit and feel uncomfortable, we will leave. But we will not consult with anyone for this, especially with you !!!

13 Likes

Fully agree Finley :heart:

If you think VHTV is disgusting, then you think the human body is also disgusting. Something to ponder on?

Well said Finley :clap:

3 Likes

Глядя на это фото можно думать только о чем либо положительном, в ней присутствует доброта, красота и самое положительное и прекрасное на земле!!

4 Likes

Очень правильно сказано!!!

Очень правильно сказано!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Francesca flawless beauty and she is :point_down:always :hugs:
Animated GIF

3 Likes

Does she has already milk? :wink:

Thank you, @Medea, I really appreciate the Like! I was very nervous posting that because, well, what if she wasn’t pregnant? :joy: :heart_eyes_cat:

When will you, Cometa and Bux be back?

Ok, now I see you are back. So welcome back!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Smakelijk eten :melting_face:

6 Likes

Спасибо))))))

1 Like

Hallo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes