Finley & Francesca

Finley in all his handsome glory, once again. He’s certainly not a man who could ever be considered camera shy, that’s for sure! :slight_smile: :heart:

2 Likes

Maar dat was Francesca ook in het begin , nog meer of Finley .
en kijk hoe ze is open gebloeid

2 Likes

You are right David, Finley has never been shy at showing himself on camera :hugs:

And she has no reasons on being shy, she is naturally very beautiful and has a perfect body :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Alle vormen en lijnen zijn aanwezig :wink:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I want to be her panty today :stuck_out_tongue: :smile:

She is a beauty. Natural beauty :heart_eyes:

Looking as good as he does, I am not surprised. Good for him! :slight_smile:

What an amazing view!

1 Like

Beautiful images in the bedroom, but the worst thing about this apartment is the baths, nothing or almost nothing can be seen, baths and shave that almost nothing can be seen, no visibility, nothing is done to improve either, such as cleaning the glass or change the positions, in this image there is a person inside , except this ok

2 Likes

I will answer you this question, in half of the cases after cleaning the glass becomes so dirty because of the water, which is bad here. A couple of days pass, and the glass looks like this again((

It’s limescale or hard water that has too much iron in it.

There have been other places where a camera has been VERY successfully used, having been placed above / inside a shower cubicle such as yours. I wonder if maybe consideration could be given to trying this with yours. What do you think?

2 Likes

I was thnking of making a comment but i thought no point as David would find that first no problem :wink:

Something along the lines of “yes isn’t it?”, maybe? …

No I am just teasing as I realise it isn’t all that likely…

AND

I actually have no right to challenge another person’s sexuality, even in the form of my ridiculously daft sense of humour.

I appreciate the answer, but in a situation of this kind I would like to make some suggestions, for example during the bath there are no frontal images for example, if the visibility is bad, so it is even worse, you could go cleaning the glass with water, during the shave you could open the glass a little for example and change the position, They are only suggestions but that improved the quality, of course the installation of a camera as talked about here, is good, but little serves if as I will say, at various times the position adopted during the bath is not good

But I repeat again, they are suggestions, and continue to share these beautiful images from a short time ago shared in the same way

While they entertain guest, I wonder if anyone has seen Sonia???

1 Like

Now I see, Sonia got spayed. :cat: