Finley & Francesca

Wow, incredible Francesca! Big shame the light/ camera was all pixelated. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That ass looks perfect in anything that Tali wears :heart: :heart_eyes: :peach: :heart:

Uh oh :joy_cat:

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m wondering if it’s possible to get some sort of headgear for Tali with a cam attached to point in the direction illustrated :heart: :rofl: :rofl: as a birthday wish :pray:

1 Like

4 Likes

Tali u don’t need any makeup ur beautiful as is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Jock.
:birthday:
When is it?

Cheers :beers: the day before tomorrow :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: or is it the day after yesterday :thinking: :joy:

where did everyone go?

where are tali and her boyfriend?

1 Like

Hi, @Finley , Those are some nice flowers. I’m wondering what kind they are? I ask because I know some plants are poisonous to cats. We wouldn’t want anything to happen to Sonya! :smile_cat:

Tulips I’d say :thinking:

I think that I agree with that assessment. And they ARE poisonous to cats. :nauseated_face:

Cats do not eat poisoness things. When they are outside and encounter such flowers they won’t eat them so why it should be any different inside?

Some cats curiosity get’s the best of them and they will try to eat them. Not all of course. But you still have to be mindful that they might try to taste them. Especially juveniles. Just being nice and letting them know of the potential hazards.

1 Like

Sorry, i have deleted my original comment, as i completely misread your statement. Sorry for this

No problem at all, John! As the old saying goes… S__t happens. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Party time :partying_face: a_____l, food oh my God look at that ass :eyes: :peach: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Animated GIF