Fennec

The pictures from this afternoon were almost an invitation to create a #timelapse

10 Likes

I was in the past a subscriber and I could look back on the time line or at the archives. But now as a non subscriber I don’t ask a question like that. I’m thankful for the pictures and or video’s that those subscribers share with all of us here on the forum. Your question gives me the impression you think there should be a video for every time there is sex. If that’s what you want then you should get a subscription. And if you don’t want to get a subscription or can’t get one just sit back and like I do be thankful for what you see for free!

10 Likes

I feel the same exact way I just go with the flow of the forum and I don’t ask anything like vids or pics and I’m also so thankful for the pics and the vids that that members post on here when I get a chance I only post pics watch the live feeds timeline and watch the moments section :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

Has this guy just been hiding in the bathroom?

I have not seen him anywhere else today, then he just pops up in here!

3 Likes

I have been expecting one of Carlos’s standard shy/amphibious complaints

But I guess I’ll do it for him, Not just the darkness, but they need a blanket too?

8 Likes

7 Likes

Fennec does seem to enjoy handling that toy!

2 Likes

straight into her eye, looks as if she could see it coming. :joy: :joy: :joy:

11 Likes

Hello Inga :heart: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

well hello how u doing

10 Likes

hey @Fenec when u get a chance can u please move this cam down thanks

3 Likes

@Aderyn , @Ingaaa
Hi, nice to see you again!
Is everything okay with you, how is the pregnancy going?

4 Likes

Yes please move it no one will be standing as high as the shower pole so it is way too high and everyone is hiding in the bottom corner. Sex was hidden before because the camera is too high.

3 Likes

It’s great to see @Ingaaa and @Aderyn again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@David look who showed up just want to let u know :hugs:

6 Likes

I didn’t expect that at all. Seeing Aderyn and Inga I’m quite impressed. The only thing I can think of is if they go to Flora’s apartment before Inga gives birth.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know about Aderyn being back on camera for this visit. I wasn’t watching when he arrived so I could easily have missed him.

@Aderyn It’s lovely to see you again man! I miss you and I really hope you are doing well. :hugs:

3 Likes

@David; penso que você está contente

6 Likes

Yes, it’s a great pleasure to have been able to see Aderyn again. Thank you for your comment about him being there.

3 Likes

At the time of the couple’s departure, I was away, I didn’t understand why they left the project, if you could say why Aderyn left I would be grateful :hugs:

2 Likes

3 Likes