Fennec

I don’t know how to make clips but believe me, the sex was not good at all.

1 Like

All you need to do is download Bandicam it’s free :+1:

I’ve been using BC for years now.

1 Like

That’s how you make clips

Making the clips isn’t the issue. For some reason I thought there was a process on uploading the clips to site, not knowing how big or long the vids could be, etc. I just never bothered. Didn’t realize it was easy.

1 Like

10 min seems to be the max but sometimes it wont let you upload if there that long i usually stick to 7 min max that works every time

In the back of my mind I have a sneaking suspicion that Fennec is being mentored to take over from Fox?

5 Likes

5 Likes

Oh, the were a lot of sex, some of it good. Here is two short samples.

6 Likes

17 Likes

He fingers her like he’s fishing giblets out of a frozen turkey. Mad.
Puzzling Season 2 GIF by The Roku Channel

2 Likes

4 Likes

Better performance than yesterday but he still comes off too passive and no power. I did love how Fennec arches her back when getting it from behind.

8 Likes

I named that guy Fossi

1 Like

At 2:04 local time Fennec left the guy lying in her bed. Then she saw some TV. Later she left the apartment and returned. Then more TV. Now it is 5:00 o’clock. Will she ever return to her own bed or is it just his territory from now on ?

She’s been on the phone with some other guy for well over an hour now. She’s just juggling guys every chance she gets.

1 Like

Always in the dark, there is more uninhibited than this :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What is wrong with dark ? We can see everything. It is not undercover.

Carlos is a member of the philodendron and other balcony flower genera. It needs plenty of light to thrive.

2 Likes

Carlos is a troll…

Why are people still answering him?

Face Troll GIF

2 Likes