heart-shape-heart-sign

1 Like

That’s great to hear that :hugs:

2 Likes

curtain in the way

3 Likes

what drink is that cause i saw fennec drink it a lot

4 Likes

Requesting to bring Lemmy and Iggy tonight for a nice real threesome. Who all viewers want to see it please react to my comment.

1 Like

lol u crazy bro lol

Yes crazy about fennec😍

1 Like

nope not at all
u want me to leave this page as well lol im reserving my comment from now on after u know what happened

Was talking about myself silly😏

2 Likes

Please keep your posts on point and if you would like to see a guest appearance from another participant please ensure that the realms are compatible to all parties concerned.

3 Likes

dont do it erich

I did like watching Kit rubbing her thighs earlier, but I wish someone would notice the curtain interference with Cam 6 lighting quality.

2 Likes

Bro how we will check if realms are compatible? We only get to see na and suggest our views. If you know how to check compatibility in realms please enlighten me.

oh shit u did it

I don’t know bro I can’t comment on her because I did not see any action only. So I am sleeping :sleeping:.:rofl: Till she is active

i saw it as well

What happened??

no me and ed have a problem with cam 6 the light from outside is knocking the exposure from the cam either open the curtain or move the cam in a little

Will be waiting for my request to be granted. Hope she grants it tonight :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

First point of call would be the Wiki. Check the time zones of the different realms. For example Roy and Cheryl are in a +4 apartment with Henry (I know he is on location) is in a +3 apartment. Therefore a visit would entail a lot of travelling. Likewise if you read various threads then it will also become apparent that Henry would not visit a realm such as Flora. I hope this response to your question assists you. Kind Regards

1 Like