Fennec

pay attention to the tag!
[sarcasm] much earlier, people would probably have argued like this:: enough, so the woman has more time for housework [/sarcasm]
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

R2

10 Likes

no way :scream: second rd usually last longer but i wrote comment even longer than that :joy: poor guy

4 Likes

He seemed way too excited :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i guess because of you are the fire to make room hotter :blush:

2 Likes

R3

10 Likes

OK, he makes up in quantity what seems to be lacking … hats off!
I think we can now be happy that each round is only short. Because if he also had a lot of stamina, the two of them would starve in bed :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Third time seems to be the charm. Almost 10+ minutes and still ongoing. Fennec is charming :heart_eyes:

Also, he seems calm this time around.

1 Like

That guy is Rhino from Fox’ place? Right?

2 Likes

Jumping jacks on bed :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Round 3 not look so bad?

Neither does RLC but the country with the electricity issues is to do with the country in the war it was mentioned before so take that into account as this is not VHTV fault.

3 Likes

Sir, these issues plagued VHTV long before any war.

Is it me or does a lot of the cameras here feel more farther away here than they do at Fox’s place, even though this is basically the same apartment layout?

3 Likes

They might have a lens with different focal length…

2 Likes

Rhino & Fennec

12 Likes

It’s a more wide angle lens. Good for seeing more of the apartment and erasing blind spots but bad for making the people on stream appear small.

3 Likes

Damn! Wow! :hot_face::peach:

1 Like

And here I am now sitting alone (unfortunately mostly the wall in the picture)! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I think it’s mind over cumming…Ummm I mean matter! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like