Fennec

I don’t remember. I wasn’t home last night so I don’t remember them.

I think is same guy

2 Likes

n/a

10 characters

sounds really exciting :heart_eyes:

Maybe she could call Fico?

agree, fico is best when she feel boring,he could sex all night if not tired

At this rate, anybody would be better. This guy tonight had no enthusiasm or passion at all. And besides Fico would take entirely way too long. For the current situation we need a guy to sneak over, fuck her fast, and leave.

4 Likes

Does anyone remember what Fox’s final count was in terms of how many guys she had before she left? And does anyone know what Fen’s current number is?

Fox 31 - Fennec 8 or 9

5 Likes

I know 31 isn’t even close to the record but I hadn’t realized Fox’s score was that high. And I hadn’t realized that Fen had been with that many so far.

3 Likes

She made it as close to the record of 54 no other girl did before…

2 Likes

They have woken up! :face_with_monocle: :hugs:

4 Likes

I like the new panties.

1 Like

Tonight’s possible episode…?

Am I crazy or is that Carlson?

6 Likes

That is Carlson for sure :wink:

4 Likes

I swear it that last night I was going to make a post about Fen possibly meeting up with other tenants, but I was thinking her maybe hanging out at Flora’s or something. This is infinitely more interesting. This is actually blowing my mind a little.

1 Like

Nah she is not the type of girl to hang with Flora…

No complaints from me about that. Was just tracing the connection since Fen is friends with Fox and Fox has spent “time” with Aderyn, I thought eventually Fen would end up in that circle. I wouldn’t have ever guessed that Carlson would find his way here. Like I said, these possibilities are infinitely better and more interesting. Seeing Fen at one of their parties would be crazy as hell.

3 Likes

Yes I think that would be really amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Checking out the apartment and the archives

5 Likes