Fennec

First time action in the kitchen.

11 Likes

She is amazing.

4 Likes

In front of the window now. These two are great.

11 Likes

Going for every room in the place

3 Likes

All that is missing is the hall and they will achieve it. Not only that but he really pounds her out every time. It’s great to finally see her getting this kind of action after so long.

@Fenec if you manage to see this before this guy leaves, try to fuck him in the hall so you can say he fucked in every room. (joking)

8 Likes

Sounds like she is about fuck out, She has been a champ today. Not many girls could take a pounding like she has,

7 Likes

She’s tired out and he can’t finish. The way she runs through guys I didn’t think one person would be able to satisfy her the way he has tonight. He deserves an applause.

1 Like

Gonna give her Kitty CPR. See if he can pound some more.

5 Likes

Going for more now

8 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Never managed to finish but wow what a performance. He literally makes everybody else she has hooked up with look like a joke, minus the last guy as he was also good.

Finally getting some sleep.

6 Likes

Hell, he’s done better than all the other guys that have been there lol

1 Like

But since Vernon (june 21, at Fox) who was a fine fellow, it strikes me that none of all the guys she has tried out are very sympathetic. A bit like zombies she has drawn in a slot machine. I like Fennec, and I hope she’ll find a kind and humourous man soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

No more rounds.

3 Likes

I think she will invite he back.

1 Like