Female Foot Fetish

nice and sexy sock scrunch by a guest Lady @Likka: image :blush: …so close … :heart_eyes:

mhhh wish i was there… :drooling_face: :relaxed: …she’s such a tease … making me damn weak :scream: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: image

threesome … OMG! …gettin’ hot in’ere :heart_eyes: :drooling_face: :scream: :heart_eyes:

MANY THANKS that you are that open minded Ladies!!! What a great show! :heart_eyes: Thank you so much!!! CREDITS go to #likka & the girls! WoW !!! :pray: sucha dream! :scream: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

Today in sexy long stockings! WoW! What a look! Likka you look fantastic! :pray: :drooling_face: :kissing_smiling_eyes:image

2 Likes

:pray: awesome in her cute long yellow socks :blush: :drooling_face:

yummy :pray: :drooling_face:image

2 Likes

@jabbath1987 surely a response can be made. Clearly the OP doesn’t really mind. I’m just curious why topics, not just this one, that aren’t about tenants apt topic are mixed in with the Apartment Discussion area?

OMG! :heart_eyes: I would die to bury my face in her sexy used socked soles :pray: :heart_eyes:image Jesus! What a beautiful face plus cute socks on her feet! Whois this awesome Temptress? :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

#capo hopefully she will carry on wearing them it looks damn hot & sexy :pray: :kissing: :drooling_face:

1 Like

pure seduction :pray: :drooling_face:image by Goddess Likka :pray:

…sigh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :pray: Thank you Likka :pray: :kissing_heart: #likka …and I’m sure I’m not the only one who just loves to admire you :pray: :drooling_face:

1 Like

This is Sabrina. :+1:

2 Likes

Thx mate… unfortunately she just changed her socks and is now wearing a clean pair … :neutral_face: anyway, good to know, thx for the information!

…in pppp p pantyhose O M G :scream: - Oh My G o d d e s s :scream: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes: :pray: image #likka such beautiful crossed nyloned legs and cute sexy moving foot :blush: :kissing_closed_eyes: image

2 Likes

Mhh… adorable barefeet 2lick at Kazantip-house … :pray: :drooling_face: :kissing_closed_eyes:

(the funny clown sissy boys with big necklaces and girlish slippers seem to B away at the moment… :joy:) Hurry up and lick her soles before they are back :wink:

4 Likes

I always wanna be much closer. Her shoeplay at voyeurhouse_tv is the BEST! :pray: :drooling_face: Could watch it for hours… everyday it’ s an absolute pleasure… :blush: IT MUST BE closer :pray: :pray:

@KristyKrabs THANK YOU!!!

4 Likes

leopard GIF

@JohnBurdon_footboy All great pictures, thank you.

1 Like

ALARMA! Cutie with sexy bare soles at #elliot place :

mmmhhhh :kissing: unfortunately the cam is a bit too high so it’s difficult to catch her soles completely … but she’s hot :blush: this viewing angle shows the whole beauty: :heart_eyes: :innocent: (nice toe wiggling !!! :scream: :pray: :scream: :pray: :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

At her divine nyloned feet, could it be better? :pray: :heart_eyes: :drooling_face: So hot!!! So adorable! :kissing_closed_eyes:

…sporty Likka is back … looking kinda tough :pray: nice hairstyle and socks :drooling_face: …holy shit :pray: :heart_eyes: :pray: The Goddess is back :heart_eyes: … oh ohhhhh …driving me so crazy with her sexy socked soles … :drooling_face:

1 Like

awesome body good in shape and such cute milky colored feeties :drooling_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :pray: … sigh … Mademoiselle Kristy @KristyKrabs

5 Likes

nonono no Goddess Likka pleaseeeeee OMG! :pray: :pray: :pray: SHE is in her pantyhose again ---- OOOOOOOHHHHH :pray: :pray: :relaxed: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

:pray: :pray: and a hidden desire :smiley: damn i wanna take those slippers off and take a big whiff :relaxed: :drooling_face:

1 Like

New Lady with sexy white sock play : #otto&lola #lola :blush: :innocent:

1 Like

i love women who wear lingerie and pantyhose :fire: :fire: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Sexy socked soles to admire and adore :heart_eyes: :scream: :pray: :kissing_heart:

and here : :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_closed_eyes:image

1 Like

:kissing_heart: Kanzantip girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

…that cute but hanging around with monkey boys … :joy:

1 Like