Ex +7GMT Participants

anything on kataleya and milagra ?

Hola, saben algo de Misty? Y de Dolly and webster? ellos eran problematicos creo no lo se pero muy excitantes. Y por Ășltimo, de mary se sabe algo? Gracias @KateZumrud :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All of these people you ask for had a different manager. And none of them will come back.

@Johnpaul166439 this would be the best place to ask about the +7GMT participants, if possible @KateZumrud can maybe answer your questions.

hello they guys live with parents Siora now) sometime go to Montana place. guys soon will back in project.

1 Like

Hello. Please can you confirm if you simply meant Tristan and Siora would be back or does this include anyone else returning as well? Many thanks.

1 Like

Your referring to Artem aren’t you? :nerd_face:

Yes, in all honesty I am! :blush:

@KateZumrud Yes just to confirm, the ‘anyone else’ I was referring to, was indeed Artem.

hello Unfortunately, Artem’s stay could hurt the rest of the project, due to his connections with the bad guys. but he is fine hopefully he will sort out his problems soon.

1 Like

Hello again and thank you for reply to that part of my question. I was also wondering if, in your original comment, you were saying “the guys” as you referred to them, that would be coming back, were in fact Tristan and Siora?

yes when Siora finish study> Guys back, In an hour you can see them in Montana’s apartment.

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly, with this answer.

1 Like

I would like to see, Helena & sister Eva, Demi. What happened to them. I missed it when they left.

Wait, my sweet Artem has connections to bad guys? =’(, did they make an appearance on the project? I must’ve missed it if they did :open_mouth:

I want Artem back! Riot Gang Up GIF by Downton Abbey

(post deleted by author)

He is still welcome to be back when he resolved all of his personal issues :wink:

1 Like

Dude stop calling him a prick. That’s really offensive and disrespectful. Just use his name. Grischa.

i will take it down ,and ask to be forgiven

you are forgived. have a cookie.