Eliza, Queen

That will drive me crazy :laughing:

What happened to the new girl Tisha? She arrived, fucked and disappeared ???

It’s only through the cameras. It’s something to do with the frame rates of the tv and the cameras being out of sync or something

Yes, I suspected that too…It’s like the spokes effect in Western movies that rotates in the opposite direction to the wheel…

if the frame rate of the video doesn’t perfectly match the frequency of an object, strange things happen :wink: i’m just saying wheels on cars that seem to be turning backwards … or ‘running’ videos like this one

but when the frequencies match perfectly, it gets even weirder, like this:

Yea I was thinking with that camera above the TV it could be to much interference it looks like to much plugged in too but that could be the only place to put the 3rd camera cause theirs 1 on each side of the bed :+1:

Trisha left with Isidor yesterday. I’ve just logged back in so haven’t seen if someone has tracked her down yet. I suspect she’s possibly staying with him right now, no proof so :man_shrugging:

And yet in most other apartments the TV picture shows quite normal on the screen so it’s obviously a localised problem.

I think it’s because it’s a cheaper TV. “There are essentially two types of common refresh rates available when it comes to contemporary TVs: 60Hz and 120Hz . Generally, 60Hz TVs are more affordable than 120Hz TVs because the 120Hz spec is usually found on TVs that offer premium hardware and software features in addition to higher-quality motion handling.”

yes I agree with you. 50hz of the camera and 60hz in the TV probably meet here and cause this effect

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer. So does it mean, that they left the project?
It’s a pity, that such changes in the apartments are not described or explained somewhere.
It also would be much more interesting, if I could understand the guys. Unfortunately nothing at all, so
I will leave after the month.

1 Like

It’s the way some cam’s pic it up, same as the flashing light on the mobile they don’t see it but cam does, if you have 2 mobiles look at the other one using your cam your see the constant flashing of the light. :crazy_face:

leaving apartment doesn’t mean leaving project :wink: I’m sure we’ll see trisha again soon

1 Like

Probably turn up at the one with the most food and _____ :laughing:

Just a reaction with the cameras. Computer screens sometimes do it too. Have a look next time you see one on a TV screen ( it’s literally the reverse visual of what we are discussing here but the same principle).

1 Like

Rental contracts usually begin 1st of the month,

so we wait and (hopefully) see. :rofl: :rofl: :eye: :eye_in_speech_bubble: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Genau. Und bis dahin wohnt Trisha vielleicht bei ihrer Schwester…

1 Like

…or at Wendy’s home appartment. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t think anything is impossible with VHTV, but this possibility is very unlikely…

If I remember right it was mentioned that Trisha would have her own place at some point. We don’t know when that will be. So as with many things here it’s a wait and see as to when and if it happens. Nothing is sure until or if she goes live in her own place.