8 Likes

8 Likes

Siska wasn’t very happy :joy: :joy: :joy:

:smirk_cat:

2 Likes

9 Likes

They will let queen know when its done :joy:

6 Likes

I’ve never seen a cat so averse to being brushed. They usually love it. Some cats don’t like having their belly touched or brushed, but he was having none of it.

The new girl is back together with Bardy and Donny :thinking:

3 Likes

With over 5000 post in this group, its hard to keep track of what is happening.
We will all remember that Wayne was a very happy guy when he found ot that Queen is pregnant.
So we assumed that he is the f____r.
We were used to see Wayne disapear for few days or even a week. But now, to my knowledge, we have not seen Wayne for several months.
Anyone knows what happened to him?

1 Like

Their body language shouts volumes

2 Likes

I think it was just that moment when i took the screenshot. Sometimes, even a fraction of a second makes a big difference. These three pics are taken seconds apart

1 Like

He was a personal highlight for me, in this realm (and previously associated apartments) and I certainly miss him, that’s for sure. :cry:

1 Like

The guest girl visiting. @jabbath1987 I propose to name her Aurelia

8 Likes

I had a feeling that name had already been used so I checked and it has…

However, I know some names are SOMETIMES re-used so maybe Jabbath will consider doing so again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent figure has Aurelia. Looking forward to seeing more.

2 Likes

Oops, I haven’t even checked. My bad. I was sure it is free.

Then, let’s change it to Liliana @jabbath1987 . This one is free

Well you never know, it might have been usable…

I must admit, when I have named some of the guys, I have encountered the same thing where a proposed name has already been used. Even more frustrating for me though is being too slow entirely and suggesting a name when that person has already been named!!! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

200 (1)

1 Like

I understand perfectly what you’re saying. I stay and try to take perfect pics, search for a name (which is already not very easy to find) and then to find out that it was already used or a different name was already given. :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

So no one knows what happened to him?

I think he’s just living his life, well away from the cameras at the moment. It’s sad but I guess he must do what he feels is appropriate.

I wish him all the best.

1 Like