Eliza, Queen

nice pics , except the sarcasm lets them down , but your getting there :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hello Siska :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

in ya face pussy , nice but totally out of context to what i wanted to see :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I assume thatโ€™s the only one we are getting to see :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:

maybe for you but im off hunting in the other appartments for some human wildlife :wink: :wink: :rofl: but had to drop into see the queen , seeing as my other queen as gone to rest with the other royality and the big nose twat we got now , doesnt get my attention one iota

1 Like

I can only help with an older pic :yum:

7 Likes

Bv9H

1 Like

Why does Siska choose this spot, to embarrass Queen with his gifts?

2 Likes

1 of them did it earlier too

1 Like

I just donโ€™t understand why Siska keeps going in that spot, Does he know there is a camera focused right there, because the dark light focuses in that spot?

U got me man the only thing I can think is maybe the litter box is full cause I have three and if itโ€™s full they will go poop outside of the litter box when they get nervous they go outside the litter box too
Thank goodness my cats donโ€™t go in my bathtub

2 Likes

Why are you tagging Kaya? It was stated multiple times we shouldnโ€™t tag people without any reason. You are doing excessively :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, of course, just me

:roll_eyes:

Purhaps you could explain how you tagging Kaya had anything to do with Queens bath!?

1 Like

It has to do with the fact that Kaya is now playing nanny for little Carlos and he wants to prove to her that he only leaves positive posts in the forum.

The whole world is a madhouse and the forum seems to be the headquarters. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve removed the & in the thread title. Now Eliza, Queen.

1 Like

8 Likes

8 Likes

When is it time for the Queen to deliver the baby? Anyone who knows?

1 Like

Judging by the size of her belly and the passed time, i believe that there is not much time left.

1 Like