Eliza, Queen

I didn’t mean to make a joke… :pensive: It’s been a really long time since Wayne has visited Queen hasn’t it or have I just missed him on his recent visits?

I know you didn’t mean to make a joke. I have been wondering myself where Wayne has been. I just thought I’d lighten things up a bit.

1 Like

Bun in the oVen HTV

4 Likes

As the person who most likely provided the dough to Alisa’s oven is banned. Is the loaf that’s being baked considered contraband?

:man_cook:t2: :bread: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

It’s fine while it’s hiding in the oven :innocent:

2 Likes

Hmmm now that I think about it. Wayne has been gone awhile. I wonder if he has been doing a lot of baking off cam?!?! Maybe he shared his famous recipe with both Queen & Alisa!

1 Like

:heart:
Dreams Keep Calm GIF

7 Likes

Yes, because it is hard to believe that it would be the one that I’m thinking of. I just can’t think of his name right now because how he treated her you would not think he wanted to have a baby by her I mean yes I could be wrong, but it just didn’t seem like that.

If you go back and look at the archives, he was never really interested in her and there were many times that they could’ve done something

Come on now how many times has someone fucked someone else on VHTV that they didn’t appear to be that into? For example Queen’s fucked a lot of guys she “wasn’t that into”.

Also, if he did fuck Alisa acting super into her wouldn’t be very smart if he’s trying to do it off cam on the dl. :wink:

1 Like

Queen and Siska :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

:peach:

8 Likes

:innocent: :heart:

9 Likes

:heart: :heart:

10 Likes

I think a nice picture with her face

7 Likes

…but do your cats always poop in the bathtub???

2 Likes

If their litterbox isn’t clean, they gotta go somewhere. Better the tub than the carpet or furniture.

Full disclosure, I can’t see their litterbox, but that’s usually why they go elsewhere.

Happy Valentine’s Day Eliza & Queen :hugs:
I Love You Flirt GIF by echilibrultau

7 Likes