Eliza, Queen

There goes the security deposit on that ceiling. :rofl:

1 Like

Queen didn’t forget this.

1 Like

She is Eliza. I hope we are going to see her more often

6 Likes

She looks familiar, but I can’t remember where I saw her before!

1 Like

She is new, maybe just looks alike with someone

1 Like

I looked up Marv in the archive, and there is one, but there is nothing with him with Queen Or her original name. Below is a list of all the Marv partners, that are included.

Marinela, Cristina, Adaya, Sabrina, Paula, Flora, Ingrid, Melania, unnamed friend, Billie,
Yvonne with Wayne, Cissie, Jaz, Jazmin, Alana, Mira

1 Like

Queen put the pole up for the visitor?

Should she really be standing on chairs in her condition?

1 Like

The archive is not reliable, a lot of content has been removed from it, pretty sure Kaya posted on here that Queen had requested that certain videos to be removed from the archive

Yes Kaya said that.

1 Like

Unfortunately seems to have happened to alot of archive videos good thing u can use coins and download videos you like so I don’t lose them

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

8 Likes

What is that between her breasts? It looks demonic to me!

I thought those were mostly Kazantip house, so would not apply to the pregnancy!

I never said it did apply to the pregnancy, my answer was to your enquiry about the lack of Queen and Marv videos in the archive

Sorry that I insulted you, the whole point of checking the archive was to locate possible impregnation videos involving Queen, formerly known as Layla. wow, that is a hard name to remember!

1 Like

I have no issues,You didn’t insult me, just seems we had a misunderstanding that’s all

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Is she watching you?

It looks like she was checking something in the mirror.

I wonder if i look pregnant or just to much Christmas pudding?

1 Like