Eliza, Queen

sorry then I missed round 2… :joy: :joy:

avec mes pieds sale … bite propre j’espere

Да Да Да Даaaaa

2 Likes

@David Quite sure you will appreciate this pic :hugs:

2 Likes

Can they change the name of this Realm to “Queen of D” please.
:rofl:

ı dont understand anything.

Will never have enough of them :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

after tonight think faye wont be able to walk again

depending on how _____ she is

Trisha you mean​:rofl::rofl::rofl: it’s really stupid we have to use different names we all know them as l&f

I don’t think they will ever have enough of each other either. Yes they’ll argue (how many couples don’t ever do so?) and things might look unpleasant between them at times but when it comes down to it…well, actions speak louder than words and we can all watch our screens, if we so choose.

This whole name conflict seems foolish in my opinion, since we have never used their real legal names to begin with!

well who ever she are called its the same person , but after the shudderung orgasams ishe might be scratching and walking bow legd again

I hope she didn’t pass anything (VD) on to Isidor!

You call what she did an argue?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He needs help but he is in such a deep hole that the result could only be this bad choice for his life… But it’s his life and hope sooner then later he will be able forget the weight in his head and find someone that likes and support him

Wasn’t her with the pussy issue… Was the other one :rofl: :rofl:

Wait how do you guys know they had that kinda issue?

Well David, they are my soft spot, and will always be, from quite obvious reasons and everything i have to say will be just a repeat of what i have said so many times: it is the best version i have ever seen of both of them when they are like today.
Once again, life always beats the movie and it’s not even needed to watch the screens that much in order to see the reality