Eliza, Queen

It’s VH, no surprises :rofl: They need bigger rooms for bigger orgies. Why do you think the usual guest girl was called? :sunglasses:

Cam 3 and Cam 4 looks like a normal living room, doesn’t seems much bigger (if it is) then starlight
Cam 5 purpose is the general one to don’t give a zoom area but a general view, probably it’s a free cam

Still i believe that there is room to add another cam, probably on tv furniture using some king of zoom, the problem will be the pole vault in front

I think a lot of people thought the same thing with another cam girl that was relocated, but the Show Up with a really small Apartment.

Queen coming back just made my day :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome back queen!!!
Is she pregnant ??

Hello
Yes she has put on some weight since I last saw her, but it remains to be seen if she is pregnant or not.

Hello
@Queen, you have to watch the camera angles in the living room because they are really bad. You can hardly see who is sitting in the furniture. The bar can be seen in the lower part of or after the floor
Otherwise, the apartment is probably nice.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t know who the others are in there (apart from Queen of course) but here’s a face I do recognise. It’s lovely to see him again!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I saw him allso 2 Days Befor at Cinderella

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Oh I missed that. :cry:

I know he and Isidor are friends and they have both visited each other when full time participants, in each case.

3 Likes

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@John78 loves this for sure …

4 Likes

It’s why VHTV pays you the big bucks!! :wink: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Geen warm water

3 Likes