Eliza, Queen

5 Likes

Because it was a change of apartment occupancy the VH admin has yet to catch up I think.

1 Like

Reading other threads from Moment Operators I think it is the responsibility of the Manager of the realm to advise VHTV of any changes to the Occupancy of the realm. Which of course has a financial aspect to the person who is named as occupant of the realm.

2 Likes

Friends, it is not difficult to understand.
For example: Just think about what happened to Ariela’s empire when she went on a journey and who came to live in it for a while. That’s what happened here until the end of Queen’s lease.

1 Like

Not really. Ariela returned. Queen won’t

7 Likes

No Buddy, nothing to do one with the other.

Here is the case for, how should i say… a lazy manager to do his job :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Maybe combined with lazy participants providing documents :upside_down_face::innocent:

1 Like

Liliana’s stud has appeared bearing drinks. Bardy should vacate the Bedroom.

1 Like

Ok , ik begrijp het :wink: :hugs:

2 Likes

I’d love to know who named him ‘Bardy’. Every time I see that name it just looks like a spelling mistake. He’s very cute though, I’ll give him that!!!

1 Like

I think that was me. I just read before in the news about a guy with that name so I choose that one

2 Likes

I guess Bardy is fortunate you weren’t reading about a certain Vladimir…? :grin: I think it is time for Liliana’s next shower.

3 Likes

Ahaha no it was not a bad guy I read about. I do not remember but it had something to with sports or so.

1 Like

iedereen tevreden nu

1 Like

Just did a new topic for them

3 Likes

Well that should keep @iain happy.

3 Likes

wonder what happened between the morning and evening…

1 Like

Are we into strangling the girls now are we :joy:

2 Likes

New topic here

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Liliana, Bardy