Roza

Hey :crazy_face: :partying_face: :girl:

9 Likes

:two_hearts: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Kann es sein das Roza seidem sie Gabi und Verona beim sex zuschauen muste und mitbekommen hat das sie keine gelegenheit mehr bekommt an Gaby rumzumachen, ein besseres Verhältnis und Liebevoller mit Edrym umgeht.

1 Like

Kann mir jemand von euch sagen wie ich die beiden ereichen kann da sie hier auf der Seite nie Antworten. Wäre sehr dankbar darüber.

maybe you should ask support about that?

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire:

Could someone summarize the situation of this couple? Because I saw him wanting to be with her a lot over the weekend and she is very elusive. I read that some people commented that there was a third person that could have destabilized the couple. can it be? Thank you

4 Likes

Lets air this puppy out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

with a buzz

6 Likes

edrym will put his cock anywhere he’s BI so is she they seem to be more friends with benifits as much as being a couple they have been together a long time there is a lot of stuff in the archives but to put a name on it maybe( Bi sexual swinger couple)

1 Like

Excellent summary, thank you :wink:

1 Like

I try :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

There should be at the beginning of every department discussion a summary of this style. To wit:
Blah and blah are not a couple. Every now and then they invite blah and blah and it gets out of hand.
Everyone draw their own conclusions. The end. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Your right it would make life so much easier

1 Like

6 Likes

Amber if you right click on the date Jan 23 that will take you to the start of this current thread. There you will see a brief history of the participants with relevant links to the archive. To date there are 3693 posts in this topic. :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, sometimes it is really confusing to follow the thread of so many posts, especially because I don’t speak English and I have to take a lot of the writing to a translator.
I asked for the summary because I wanted the juicy gossip haha.

2 Likes

bla bla bla bla but :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :eggplant: :rofl:

1 Like

Ouch :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes

I am late to the party and wondering what happen to Edrym’s foot???

There is also a globe at the bottom of some posts which translates the text for you, albeit not always perfectly of course.

2 Likes