Ecstatic

who is the guy with the long hair?

2 Likes

YALL PAY ATTENTION…Notice how Radu and Joanna are looking at each other…Now notice how Yuneska is looking at Radu :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is exactly why shit dont go down…they all clockin each other :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t who anybody is outside of the people we already know: Radu, Yune, Joan, Melissa.

2 Likes

jared leto lol

1 Like

2 Likes

The story of Radu and Joanna is kinda old now. It was hot when she first moved in where they actually did stuff “sneakily,” but the whole this is played out. Those two aren’t doing shit.

1 Like

4 Likes

Party over

5 Likes

Yuneska and Radu completed the mission.The night was as usual.:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

i remember when juliet and a guest guy had sex all night then took pablo girlfriend then they fuck her while he was asleep :joy:

5 Likes

One of the best incidents on VH. Juliet was easily one of my favorites.

3 Likes

A real little pity that Juliet will very most likely not return. :hugs:

2 Likes

wasn’t there a guy name bob that cucked his friend :joy: when he walked in on bob with his girlfriend then started crying :joy:

wasn’t he apart of lisa friends group :thinking:

2 Likes

You’re talking about Em, Sid and Bob. Another incredibly classic moment in VH history. The forum absolutely exploded when that happened.

1 Like

At first I was afraid the one I talked about may have been crying and upset too

Sounds like a pretty typical and eventful VH night a little bit back in time. :fire: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

There was a lot of talk about the day Alan and Beverley had sex. That day was incredible. While Alan and Beverley had sex, Hugo watched them in the bathroom and masturbated. After a while, they started dating again with Beverley, and then they shared a photo of Beverley and her ring.

3 Likes

The first time Flora and Conor had sex in front of the camera, Yan watched them on VH. There are many such incidents.

2 Likes

Beverley & hugo started dating again?

1 Like