Dilara

Hopefully staying single and like the guys up or even girls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hmm she does not look like another Misty to me :joy:

1 Like

at least Zeke is not around. it was going to be both of them. But I guess they broke up Elliot look a like is back at his place. Seems pretty close .possibly he may be the manager ?

Jeka is the manager.

hadnt heard that name for awhile.maybe he will do a house warming :heart_eyes: I am sure Elliot will :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: is Sara still around ?

1 Like

I heard Jeka and her are no longer together. Was that Jeka being there?

I don’t think so .he needs to .so he can fix those 2 cameras I siad he might stop by for a house warming. he would break her in good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: another guy was here but left>

Why the hell do they put realms online before checking if the cameras are faulty :angry:

1 Like

I know.very annoying :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just spoils her debut in her own realm, and I wish they’d stop changing their names although in this case I don’t care as long as her boyfriend when she gets one is named Jock :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I hope her ex Zeke don’t come by and cause issues with her!

:heart_eyes: yum :yum:

8 Likes

All cams are still stuttering…

The cam is ugly

cam 5 is still having issues

Another realm given away, making the same mistakes over and over again. The next step will be to bring elliot and the other nuns to do clickbeats.

Stuttering, freezing, pixilating…

She is cute. Definitely my body type of girl :kissing_heart:

I saw one guy there before but seems it was Ramsey

Well she may even don’t know that she “have a name” (luckly not everybody knows/reads the forum) :smiley: Or just don’t like it. Totally understandable

I will remember that about the guy name, no one had that name yet