Dexter & Kelly

Wasn’t me that called her shy… and then cam shy :joy: :joy:

She plays “hard to get” now, but she’s dripping wet :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Humm :thinking: wondering how you know that things!!! Check if don’t have a flood at home :joy:

She still didn’t show those two jelly bean? It will surely be another cache. :rofl:

Hahaha Ofc i don’t, i am only pissing off Torey

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

Nothing “shy” over there :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

That phone was already out of the window by now

1 Like

He’s sticks in her and she couldn’t care less about it :joy: :joy:

This is beyond anything i have ever seen. Especially that it is Mat there…unreal

got what she wanted

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Correct it…….! :sweat_smile: What he and John wanted…:joy::joy:

1 Like

Only now after her 4-5 fuck?? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

This guy is trying all the desperate way to pick up a girl. Yesterday, it was the “I am a musician way” - he started playing the guitar, then he tried the old perv way of “let me take your pictures” then “now let’s take them in the bedroom” …wow we will see if it works

3 Likes

I wouldn’t have an erection with a corpse like her…
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride: Piano Duet - YouTube

And poor M-Boy, this girl does not look interested in him, as he was trying to insert it in she was looking at her phone and not even helping him get his manhood in… and now she is not even looking interested. She did even let home kiss her that much…

2 Likes

That’s because not every girl wanna fuck with every guy…. It’s matter of choice…:blush: not matter of drama and stories….!

cold as ice

1 Like

This is the first when they fuck without company…i have always blamed the company…ohh boy i was so wrong