Dexter & Kelly

Cmmon Mathias, i trust you 100%, bring out the “a____l” from her :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Hummm wondering how hard it is to see on that picture who can be the one doing lesbian stuff :joy: :joy:

U r really an idiot…… u r playing safe so that u can make me bad infront of others….:smirk:

I don’t care what others write on those realms I never argue with anyone because I know what’s truth….

I told u many times u don’t know anything about them….But still try to create drama and stories on these realms….

You don’t need anyone to help you in that. You do it alone 24/7

The cover is revealing :joy:

Jesus Reaction GIF

1 Like

Sorry Torey, but that’s is entirely on yourself. I always tried to be friendly with you and still joking

Wow…. cool…:sunglasses::fire::fire::fire::fire:

who is the girl on the right in the white top, tan skirt, black leggings ???

New girl…! !

1 Like

The blonde was brought in by the rocker, so he probably bangs her. once they get the card game started some touch n feel :stuck_out_tongue:

damn, @John78 , :heart: :heart_eyes: :fire: :bomb:

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF

4 Likes

interesting!!! She could be fun!

She is :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: but V is even better

1 Like

very hot!!!

V is cute as a button. Very sexy. I think she found a new home :stuck_out_tongue:

All I can do is shake my head, but because John is so fussy, he really doesn’t like any of the girls here, never! :joy: :joy: :joy:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A star is born :fire: :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

shining stanley kubrick GIF

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

You soo damn right, i am very fking fussy. In reality i can count on one hand fingers the girls that i truly like. Most of what you see here done by me and @X192023 it’s for the “show”