Deslond

Is he deslond?
If yes, it s my favorite appartment already :laughing:

4 Likes

He certainly likes tattoos, doesn’t he?!! He’s a handsome man (tattoos notwithstanding).

3 Likes

He is absolutely handsome for sure. Let’s see how good he is on bed tonight :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Just in case you were wondering where his tattoos start and stopped

4 Likes

You know me too well, my good man! :laughing:

Thank you for the visual information. :hugs:

2 Likes

His shower wasn’t shown as the camera was offline at the time.

1 Like

He seems a little cam shy but he ll get used to it. Good news is he is really handsome.

1 Like

I was just looking back for that
so that’s why I couldn’t find it then. Oh well, next (or another) time maybe.

Doesn’t look unfriendly. The lighting is good. Much better than most of the apartments.

2 Likes

why would that be funny?

1 Like

I laughed because I am still figuring out if that apartment was somekind of bathhouse or Sauna before as there are tiles everywhere up to the ceiling and it looks very weird for a normal apartment. And that guy? I think it is a guy? Sproule I mean makes it complete with his? rather unusual appearance :joy:

1 Like

Here, in the area where the Pope was received last year, one of the noble areas of the city, in the eastern part. They built a condominium with 50 apartments, all in lofts, which are very expensive, and all made of marble and which were mostly bought by Germans, Canadians and Americans. The architect was Soto Moura, Pritzker Prize winner.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s him. I prefer see Arina back.

3 Likes

Pretty sure that apartment is not one of them :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Os mais pobres, na minha humilde opiniĂŁo, tambĂ©m tĂȘm direito Ă  vida.!!! No ano passado durante 3 dias fiquei no alojamento abaixo com os meus filhos e esta aldeia Ă© mesmo no meio do nada. 60euros/dia na Ă©poca baixa e acho este Realm do Deslond superior ao da Pinky : Story Studio PiĂłdĂŁo - Aldeias HistĂłricas de Portugal

2 Likes

For the opening party of this Kingdom the girls are friends of Deslond, the boys were invited are Pasha and Gabi. and Edrym was also invited but refused out of jealousy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

When is the opening party? They look really boring rn.

You always seem to make these kind of comments when a male only or lgbtq apartment opens

2 Likes