Derek & Gina

Welcom Derek&Gina

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Welcome to Gina & Derek :hugs:

1 Like

2 Likes

Whilst I agree with you that the place looks run down, just think it is a home and a place to live. There are many people in the world who are homeless and who would welcome to have a place like that to live in.

3 Likes

Yes I agree with redheads are smoking :fire: I would love to see more :crazy_face:

Don’t worry He always has to pick a fault when a apartment opens, it’s normally about the cameras

Love a nice cumshot on the ass.

The rent for this apartment must be 10 times less than the rent for Tonk’s apartment, it looks almost like a cabin. The table where they are eating, barely fits the two of them, imagine if they try to have a party

Gina reminds me a bit of Kristy Krabbs… :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

I blame the region for that, I can’t remember any +7 apartment that looked much more modern. it seems that time has stood still there after the collapse of the USSR, or at least it is moving much more slowly

1 Like

That’s true. I can only think at Adil’s last place as being quite decent, in rest, i don’t remember one right now

Certainly does look like Kristy.

sorry @JonR nicked ya pic for a bit of fun hope ya dont mind

permission subsequently granted :wink:

I don’t blame anyone either, the last apartment I remember was +7 I think it was nina and kira, if I’m not mistaken, it’s just a situation that makes it difficult to invite guests to the place, due to the lack of space and accommodation

4 Likes

Up close an personal with Gina :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I am really surprised that she is even on here because isn’t this the same couple that was at Roza and she would do anything with taking off her clothes or anything sexual??